There are many reasons why everybody should visit Mallorca, but not all of them are so familiar.
Mallorca has a coastline of about 450 kilometers of beaches and great weather insured during most part of the year and they are more than good reasons to visit the Island, but also there are much more…
The traveler can be impressed by the towering cliffs that plunge into the crystal clear Mediterranean. Inside, the ingrained habits villages live at your own pace and lifestyle behind the bustle of the coast holidaymakers. The Mallorcan countryside is rich in almonds, olives and vineyards that offer visitors a rich and varied in a bucolic setting and quiet. The castles and shrines are often found in high cliffs or peaks where peacefully contemplate the island at will. Sailboats and fishing boats competing in the waters that flow through the Tramuntana. The ancient roads of the mountain smugglers are used by walker leisurely pace while discovering cliffs, hidden coves and stone villages. The City of Palma hides the architectural treasures of the civilizations that have battled for Mallorca control: Romans, Christians, and Muslims…you can read here a Brief Summary of Long Mallorca History.
Mallorca is considered one of the most important tourist destinations of Spain and in Mediterranean Sea. Thousands of Travelers from around the world each year commitment to this destination that has a very special charm. This is evidenced by an incredible diversity of landscapes, first-class sports facilities, marinas, and a lively atmosphere at all times. The port installed in the Bay of Palma has a lot of yachts and pleasure boats and is plenty of them all around the Island.
There are many people who wish to go on a much needed vacation in order to get away from the stresses of day to day living. It can be a breath of fresh air to travel to a location where nobody is disturbed, and a whole lot adventure is lying ahead. Mallorca offers a lot of mesmerizing beauties, museums which are rich with cultural and historical significance, is plenty of singular buildings, shopping malls, bars, beaches and hotels, among others…this is Mallorca.
There are many people who travel here as a matter of fact. Palma de Mallorca is the largest city in the Island, where you can expect several points of interests, including historic sites, a bevy of restaurants serving highly delectable cuisine, and a night life that is filled with so much vibrancy and excitement.
In new articles that we will upload later on, you will find a lot of interesting information about what to visit in Mallorca to help everybody to know more about the not touristic part of Mallorca.
Of course, below are some other reasons on why anyone would want to consider visiting Mallorca.
* Not a lot of places in Europe can offer 300 day worth of heat…Mallorca does, it has the most tipical Mediterranean Cliemate.
* Mallorca offers one of the finest coastlines one can ever see in the whole Mediterranean region, rewarding vacationers with some of the best beaches with a very crystal clear and blue water, making it such a pristine sight to behold.
* In Mallorca there are a lot of water-based activities to indulge in, such as swimming, scuba diving, jet skiing, surfing, sailing and much more.
* Mallorca is a paradise for Golfers…there are 24 Golf Courses ready to play.
* In Mallorca there are several beaches which aren´t so busy, small and ready for a nice, relaxing sunbathing session.
* Concerning to Nightlife, Palma de Mallorca and Magaluf are two cities which have some of the best night life on the Island, offering many clubs with proficient DJ´s and fist pumping music to dance to!
* You can find several kinds of accommodations, it depends on what you are looking for, ranging from hotels, apartments, villas, resorts…the famous Villas in Alcudia for family holidays or the weel know Villas in Pollensa, plenty of options.
* Mallorca offers a whole lot of sightseeing for travelers and holiday makers. People can go visit the Old Towns, the Arab Quarter in the city of Palma de Mallorca and even the Gothic cathedral.
* Is a pleasure to enjoy a boat trip that takes one all over the Island; so much is to be learned on its history and the many signs of wildlife as well.
* The city of Palma is ripe for some shopping, with many facilities to choose from, ranging from boutiques, high street stores to shopping malls.
* Mallorcan cuisine is simply out of this world. There are hundreds of places to dine in, ranging from bars to restaurants, having an abundance of seafood, fresh fish and a variety of culinary traditions accumulated over centuries.
Of course there are much more reasons to visit Mallorca during your holidays, the most important have already been provided.
We invite you to visit our blog from time to time, we will try to facilitate your holiday in Mallorca and give you many more reasons to come…sure¡:-))))